Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Little Smiles


It is so easy to forget that Zach is already 6 months of age. Developmentally, he is closer to 3 months of age. In the past I did not prefer the infant stage, but God is definitely changing my heart.
The past few weeks have shown us a change in Zach's ability to interact with us. This change has been a gift from God directly to my heart. We've noticed that he will now cry for attention! He knows when no one is paying attention to him. As soon as I turn to him, he will stop crying and begin this small but oh so powerful smile. Nothing is better! Just looking at this picture melts my heart every time!



3 comments:

  1. Oh....it's just the most precious thing ever. I'm pretty sure I'm going to steal this photo off your bnlog to print out so we can have it on our fridge -- not just as a reminder to pray, but as proof of God's love for us, in small miracles like this milestone of Zach.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture!!! Look at those eyes!!! They are laughing eyes -they seem so full of joy. We continue to pray for you all -

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is amazing and totally melts my heart, too. I spent some time praying for you and Craig and Zachary this morning. I need to catch up on your blog but stopped short when I saw this BEAUTIFUL picture. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete