Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Ball Dropped...

Well, one of my biggest concerns with Zachary happened today, but the Lord took care of us even in this.
I took Zach to our pediatrician for a well check, and during the examination Zach had his first seizure. My fear before today was having Zach at home on my own when that first seizure happened. The Lord was so good to me and allowed Zach to be in the hands of a doctor when it happened!
Zach is at the Toledo Peds ICU. Our doctor decided to admit him because of Zach's so many other issues. An EEG and MRI will be done, so tomorrow will be full of waiting.
We are so thankful that Craig's mom, and my parents were able to take Aaron on such short notice, and all that Aaron knows is that he gets to hang out with some of his favorite people!
Please pray for wisdom for everyone involved in Zach's care.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bogners my heart goes out to you! I know how it feels to see your angel even have a seizure. I will continue to pray for your family every night. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete