Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Brave

I feel that over the past year that the Lord has strongly pulled (ripped) me out of my comfort zone. I was called upon to do things because they needed to be done, and they had to be done by me. That's not being brave, that's survival. Now that I am finding my way in this new normal I don't want to settle back into my own little safe circle again. I want to be brave when the Lord calls me to step up because I choose to, not because I have to. I want to serve/love others as I have been served/loved. I can be such a chicken and talk myself out of just about anything that I don't want to do. But it's not about me, it is about Him. Help me be brave!

2 comments:

  1. Proud of you, friend. You'll find that the experience of loving and losing Zach won't necessarily define you, but it will remarkably shape and remake you. You are navigating through this so gracefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie,
    I loved this post. Thank you for sharing everything on your heart with us this past year, a very, very brave thing to do in and of itself.
    You continue to touch so many people.
    Lots of love and support.

    ReplyDelete