Thursday, July 14, 2011

Prayer for Aaron


I sometimes struggle with the idea of fairness. I mean, Aaron is supposed to be my child that doesn't need to go to the doctor. Well, Aaron has been having some eye issues since this winter. His eyes will wander outward. We have been doing some eye exercises with him as recommended by his ophthalmologist, and so far this issue is not affecting his vision. We just had an appointment today, and the doctor was encouraged that it hasn't gotten any worse. But his experience tells us that it will be getting worse, even possibly losing vision in one eye completely! Please pray! I feel a motherly despair, except for the Hope that I need to remember. Lord, I feel you are my only hope to rescue Aaron's eye sight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Steph! I'm so sorry to hear this, both for Aaron's sake, and for yours. We will be praying fervently.

    ReplyDelete