Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Refuge and My Fortress!

Dear Zachary,

Daddy is not so melancholy as in past days. I am finding my source of strength in the scriptures. Daddy is using the scriptures as a sword to put to death temptations of lack of faith and despair. Zach, we are grateful for Pastor Carey's prayer last Thursday. He helped us find strength in Psalm 91. God is our refuge, Zach and these "ills" may seem like they have befallen us, but ultimately will not conquer us. God will ultimately redeem you, Zach as he is sovereign over all and nothing will separate you from the love of God in Christ Jesus, our Lord. This is a hope to remember!! Daddy will use Psalm 91 to preach to ourselves because sometimes it is so easy to fret. Remember this hope little boy!

Love,

Daddy

2 comments:

  1. Craig and Stephanie,
    Thank you for sharing you're journey and updates on Zach. My prayers and heart go out to you. I truely am blessed and honored to know you. Your joy, strength and love is evident, but I hear your sorrow too. Your children are lucky to parent's who are so compassionate and loving. Continue to find strength in the Lord and his word. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts. Many hugs, Judy Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig~
    Zachary, you, Stephanie and Aaron are all in my prayers. Your strength and courage has opened my eyes in a time of complete darkness for me. Your family is a true inspiration of hope in all that is good. Please know how much your faith has brought faith back into my life. There is no possible way to thank you enough for that.
    Jill Piorkowski

    ReplyDelete